Exhibitor, Advertising, and Sponsorship Opportunities
Individuals, departments, and university presses who wish to sponsor the 2018 RSA Conference or exhibit their products at that event are encouraged to contact Christa Olson, email@example.com
The Eighteenth Biennial Rhetoric Society of America Conference, celebrating RSA’s 50th Anniversary, will be held in Minneapolis, MN May 31-June 3, 2018.
The conference will draw more than twelve hundred teachers and scholars of rhetoric with home departments in Communication, English, and across the humanities and social sciences.
This 50th Anniversary year offers an ideal time for departments, programs, journals, and presses to promote their history and future in this increasingly important and consistently vibrant field. RSA18 program materials, events, and exhibit spaces provide highly visible venues for advertising graduate programs, publications, and other intiatives in rhetorical studies.
The conference offers multiple venues for marketing and promoting what your organization has to offer. Some of these opportunities are limited and will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis. There are a variety of “package” options listed, but we are happy to consider other packages based on your specific needs. Please contact Christa Olson (firstname.lastname@example.org) to vet your idea or receive more information.
2018 Exhbitor Hall Hours:
The Exhibitor Space will open at 11:30 AM on Thursday, May 31 and remain open until 10:30 AM on Sunday, June 3.
Thursday, May 3 11:30 AM-5:00 PM
Friday, June 1 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Saturday, June 2 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Sunday, June 3 9:00 – 10:30 AM
Events Sponsorship Opportunities
- Opening reception (Friday): exclusive sponsorship $5000; co-sponsorships $2000 minimum
- Graduate student reception (Saturday): exclusive sponsorship $1500; co-sponsorships $1,000 minimum SOLD
- The Research Network Forum: $1750 SOLD
- Undergraduate Research Workshop: $1250 SOLD
- ISHR seminar on rhetorical history: $1250 SOLD
- Preconference Career Retreat: $1000 SOLD
- Preconference Contingent Faculty Retreat: $1000 SOLD
- Preconference Leadership Seminar: $1000
Additional Sponsorship Opportunities
Additionally, we invite departments, colleges, and presses to consider providing general sponsorship at various levels:
- Friends of RSA18: $250
- Supporters of RSA18: $500
- Sponsors of RSA18: $1000
- Major Sponsor: $7500
Organizations providing the first three levels of support will be acknowledged in the conference program and website. Major Sponsors should contact Christa Olson (email@example.com) to discuss recognition options.
reservation deadline: March 15, 2018
1 table: $600
2 tables: $750
3 tables: $900
1 table + Full Page Program Advertisement: $900
an $1100 value!
reservation deadline: March 15, 2018
check on availability before ordering (email firstname.lastname@example.org)
All conference registrants receive a printed program detailing sessions and special events; additionally, conference attendees can access program details with a mobile phone app. The printed program and the mobile phone app each provide rich opportunities for advertising.
- convention sponsorship (your logo will appear at every launch of the mobile app): $4500
- banner scroll (your institution, company information, or a link to your book or publication will randomly scroll at the top of the event and panel listings): $100 per day
Full page (b&w) $500 (additional pages $200)
Half page (b&w) $300
Inside Front Cover* (color) $750 SOLD
Inside Back Cover* (color) $700 SOLD
Outside Back Cover* (color) SOLD
Inside day dividers (color) $600/side
Combination Print/App Packages:
Package I: $450
a $500 value!
- half-page ad in printed program
- two days of banners on app, highlighting your department/organization/publication
Package II: $650
an $800 value!
- full-page ad in printed program
- three days of banners on app, highlighting your department/organization/publication venue
For more information or to discuss opportunities or packages, please
contact Christa Olson (email@example.com).
Please do not shade boxes, graphics, or copy. Please send quality camera-ready copy. Photos already paneled for Ads should be of good quality for reproduction.
If you wish to send electronic versions of your ad(s), please send them in PDF format.
Camera ready art must be received by April 1, 2018.
RSA Tax ID # 41-1612678